Construction and environmental law
Our firm’s lawyers have amassed many years of experience in representing clients in the field of construction and environmental law with a focus specifically on:
- Construction Act and related regulations;
- Waste Act;
- Water and wastewater systems including both the ownership and the operation of water management infrastructure and the development and maintenance of water and wastewater systems;
- Legal audits in the field;
- Waste management;
- Representation in procedures;
- Document drafting.
The following lawyers specialise primarily on this area:
- Luboš Havel
- Lukáš Křeček
- Petr Kuchař
- Gabriela Luňáková
- Skupina Zakládání staveb, a.s.
- Tokheim Acis, s.r.o.
- Neocity Group CZ, s.r.o.
- ACISTAV, s.r.o.
Energy law | Insurance and banking | Corporate law | Mergers and acquisitions | Construction and environmental law | Contracts in construction and commerce | Law of civil procedure, litigation, arbitration and other proceedings | Management and collection of receivables | Legal relationships regarding real estate | Intellectual property law and media law | Public procurement and competition law | Labour law | Family law