Management and collection of receivables
Combining the knowledge of the established law firm with the related department specializing in debt management and recovery allows us not only 100% coverage of this challenging agenda by any/all most effective stages of recovery but also the position of a trusted advisor in this, for our customers often a key part, of the corporate finance management.
- Communication with debtors through the contact centre
- Specialized collection software allowing even extensive debt portfolios processing
- Out-of-court collection – finding a common solution with a debtor on behalf of a creditor or directly on behalf of the company HKR advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.
- Drafting of notarial deeds with direct enforceability
- Legal collection – conducting judicial proceedings to award the creditor’s claim in a legally effective manner
- Guarantee of immediate enforcement of the decision including executions
- Consultancy in the area of receivables management and credit risk services
The following lawyers specialise primarily on this area:
- Mgr. Jiří Šimeček
- Mgr. Luboš Havel
- Mgr. Petr Kuchař
- Pražská plynárenská a.s.
- Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group
- Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group
Energy law | Insurance and banking | Corporate law | Mergers and acquisitions | Construction and environmental law | Contracts in construction and commerce | Law of civil procedure, litigation, arbitration and other proceedings | Management and collection of receivables | Legal relationships regarding real estate | Intellectual property law and media law | Public procurement and competition law | Labour law | Family law