Legal relationships regarding real estate
Our firm has been providing legal advice in property law to both Czech and international clients for many years. Our lawyers participate in many transactions in the following areas of law:
- Sale and purchase of properties;
- Founding joint ventures focusing on real property investment;
- Projects involving commercial property development;
- Advisory for development projects;
- Contract coordination between developers, designers, investors, general contractors and subcontractors, and end customers buying properties;
- Advisory in the financing of such projects.
In this respect we have to stress that we focus on legal aspects of all areas of development including the requirements for the necessary permits and other approvals of the relevant state authorities.
The following lawyers specialise primarily on this area:
- Petr Kuchař
- Kateřina Ryšavá
Energy law | Insurance and banking | Corporate law | Mergers and acquisitions | Construction and environmental law | Contracts in construction and commerce | Law of civil procedure, litigation, arbitration and other proceedings | Management and collection of receivables | Legal relationships regarding real estate | Intellectual property law and media law | Public procurement and competition law | Labour law | Family law