Public procurement and competition law
We provide specialised public procurement law advice to our clients as well. Our law firm has a team of experienced lawyers who focus on comprehensive legal services in public procurement law on the part of both contracting authorities and bidders:
- legal advice in drafting terms of reference documents;
- assistance during tendering procedures;
- legal advice in drafting bids;
- representing bidders in procedures reviewing contracting authority steps.
- cartel agreements;
- dominant position;
- combinations of competitors;
- dispute agenda.
The following lawyers specialise primarily on this area:
- Lukáš Křeček
- Jan Hraba
- Petr Brejl
- .A.S.A. group
- VEOLIA WATER group
- Pražská vodohospodářská společnost, a.s.
Energy law | Insurance and banking | Corporate law | Mergers and acquisitions | Construction and environmental law | Contracts in construction and commerce | Law of civil procedure, litigation, arbitration and other proceedings | Management and collection of receivables | Legal relationships regarding real estate | Intellectual property law and media law | Public procurement and competition law | Labour law | Family law